Cornerstone Medical Recruitment is working with a reputable international health service who are seeking a Registered Nurse to work in a coordinating nurse role in an office based in Sydney.
This role will see you coordinate cases of clients in immigration detention which will involve assessing their medical records and determining whether their health issues will impact their fitness to fly on a plane and what continuation of care they will require.
You will also coordinate the movement of patients from offshore to Australia for medical treatment which will see you liaising with Australian hospitals for receiving care and completing business reports for transfer recommendations.
The role will also see you do telephone triage over the phone to determine health care needs and management which is usually completed on the the night shift.
- Great salary package on offer – up to $80,000p.a + Penalties + Super
- 6 Weeks of Annual Leave Per Year
- Great work/life Balance – work 7 shifts per fortnight on a 3/4 roster cycle per fortnight with 8 & 12hr shifts (2-4 night shifts in 6 weeks)
- Opportunity to join an internationally recognised health care organisation
- The suitable candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience within Emergency/ICU or Primary Health Care within Australia
- Required to work in an office setting
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current Police Check
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Ashlee Troman on 07 3171 2929 or email email@example.com to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404