We are seeking Emergency nurses to join a busy ED department in a large tertiary hospital.
This 180 bed hospital services a town and surrounding area of 60,000 people. The hospital offers a number of different services including, Emergency, Renal, Maternity, Palliative care.
Located in the Northern Territory, you will have access to the Real Outback. Surrounded by an abundance of National Parks there is a great opportunity to get out and have a true Australian experience.
The town offers all amenities expected from a large town, including shops, bars and restaurants.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Nursing, or equivalent
• Current AHPRA Registration
• Min of 3 years’ experience in Emergency
• Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship will not be provided)
• Salary up $85,904 + Super and Penalty Rates
• Travel & Subsidised Accommodation provided
• Career development opportunities
• Salary packaging available
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply or email a current resume to email@example.com
Alternatively call “Janine Johnson” today on Tel: 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404