We are seeking an ED nurse for a contract in Outback Northern Territory,
Working in a brand new unit of 7 beds (2 resus bays and 5 Acute beds)
Average of 30 Presentations per day. You will need to be competent in ALS, Triage, Cannulation and comfortable working in a remote ED.
Based within a regional township in the Northern Territory, which is known for its rich culture and outback charm. If you enjoy the great outdoors, there is lots to do including walking trails, fishing, swimming and 4WD. The community has all your needed amenities including; shops, hospital, bottle shop and basic clothing stores. For families there is both primary and high schools locally. The town has a fantastic community feel with friendly and very warm locals.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Nursing, or equivalent
• Current AHPRA Registration
• Post graduate in Emergency (preferred)
• Min of 5 years’ experience in Emergency
• Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship will not be provided)
• Salary up $94,821 + Super and Penalty Rates
• Return Travel Provided
• Single unit accommodation with onsite swimming pool
• Salary packaging available and FOIL
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply or email a current resume to email@example.com. Alternatively call “Meg Buchanan” today on Tel: 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404