We are Seeking registered nurses to work with a team of around 20FTE including RNs, ENs, Admin, AHP and domestic staff in various multipurpose sites in regional/ rural NSW. On-site, you will be working across ED, Aged care and Acute and assisting with running the ambulance from the clinic and liaising with the Royal Flying Drs service.
You will be based in Rural / Remote NSW, located a few hours outside of one of Australia’s largest regional towns.
If you enjoy exploring the outdoors on your days off, you will have access to good fishing, camping and Bush walking as well as local bird watching and visiting some if the county’s glorious national parks. There are local shops in each community to meet all your needs.
In order to be successful in this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Nursing (Or Equivalent)
- AHPRA Registration
- Working rights in Australia (457 visas need not apply)
- Strong Emergency Skills – Triage / Cannulation and FLEEC
- Rural experience would be highly desired but not essential
- Full NSW Health credentialing ( which we can discuss)
Upon appointment you will be entitled to the following:
Salary in line with the NSW Health Award – Circa $43/ hour (Dep on level)
- Remote allowances and on call rates on offer
- 9.5% Superannuation
- Up to $400 / $800 relocation assistance
- Free 3 months accommodation
- Use of a company car for work purposes
- 10 % casual loading + Penalty rates
- Cornerstone is offering a completion bonus of $500 when you complete a 3-month contract.
If you are wanting to work with NSW Health, let’s get you credentialed and if you want to work exclusively with me. Click “Apply Now” to submit your application or send a current resume to Shannan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call Shannan Dabek for more information for a confidential discussion on Tel: 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404