Join this established team of up to 40 staff within their large ICU department. This busy Brisbane metro private hospital has 15 beds within its ICU unit. The service is seeking an experienced ICU nurse with current ALS, who is ventilator competent, experienced in managing arterial, central lines, ABG interpretation This role will provide career progression and plenty of perks.
*This position is 0.8FTE*
- Salary up to $89,600pa (pro-rata) + 9.5% super
- Salary sacrificing options up to $9,000 pa
- Free car parking on-site
- Continual professional development through the internal education department
- Discounted private health insurance and benefit
This privately run hospital has 227 beds including 8 operating theatres, a 15 bed ICU, oncology unit, cardiac ward and a 24-hour private emergency centre. This service has a big focus on its people and it’s culture. You will be part of a supportive team and professional development will be on offer through internal training.
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration essential
- Current ALS, and ventilator competency
- Demonstrated senior nursing experience in ICU
- Valid working rights for Australia
If you are ready for a rewarding position click apply or to hear about more exciting permanent or contract roles call SARAH on 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404