Cornerstone Medical Recruitment is seeking experienced Mental Health nurses to work in Western NSW with Covid positive cases and close contacts in hotel isolation.
You will provide a ‘no touch’ service in these environments, all physical observations are done remotely.
The mental health nurse will work within a team providing consumers with AoD assessment and referral, counselling and will assist those dealing with withdrawals.
Solid clinical skills in mental health nursing are required with a minimum of 5 years experience essential. AoDs experience highly desired.
This is a 24/7 rotating roster role.
- Rates up to $1944.36 per week (Based on RN 8th Year thereafter, with casual loading) + super
- Hotel Accommodation provided
In the heart of the beautiful Macquarie Valley, Dubbo is a vibrant regional city by the majestic Macquarie River. Dubbo is a thriving regional centre with all of the advantages on a city on the rise and is only a short drive from the wide open countryside.
- Current AHRPA registration
- Valid working visa for Australia
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Mental Health essential
- Experience working in AODs desirable
- Current resume and 2 recent references
If you are interested in applying for this position, simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Kia Martin on 07 3171 2929 or email email@example.com to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404