We’re recruiting for a Senior Nurse to assist an 18 bedded acute medical ward in South Australia. You’ll be overseeing staff on each shift of a rotating roster including 5 during the morning, 4 during afternoons and 3 during nights. This ward also includes palliative care and rehab patients and consists of longer stay patients who require longer term assistance.
This role is based on the beautiful Eyre’s Peninsula. With regular event’s, markets and exhibitions you’ll have plenty to do before watching the sun turn the sky red in the evening. It’s great location allows you to enjoy this small city’s charm. If city life isn’t for you, the breathtaking flinders range mystic outback landscapes are within a 45 minute drive.
- Must have recent Australian medical ward experience
- Have or ability to obtain a DCSI working with children check
- Current AHPRA registration
- No Sponsorship Offered
- Rates up to $62.96ph + penalties + super
- Free accommodation provided; onsite or nearby in shared housing
- Travel allowance provided
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404