We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses for this 36 bed acute inpatient mental health service. The service is for people experiencing serious episodes of mental illness and who cannot be adequately supported in the community environment.
This is a locked facility to maximise the safety of patients, with services provided either in low dependency unit with gender-specific living areas or in high dependency unit.
We are seeking nurses with prior QH experience ideally ieMR and MAPA
**Contract dates are 1x Contract 15/05/2022 for 8 weeks
- Rates up to $63.06per hour+ super + penalties
- Weekly pay
- Free accommodation
- Travel allowances
- Free uniform
- Great Incentive Schemes – The More You Work… The More You Earn!
Where else would you like to be in summer but by the beach. This northern QLD coastal location is a great place to base yourself for adventures in the Great Barrier Reef, and other beautiful sanctuaries and national parks. With its own large airport you will be well connected to Brisbane and other large QLD cities.
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration
- Valid working visa for Australia
- Ready to complete full credentialing requirements
- Mental health competencies & 2 years recent Australian experience in Mental Health inpatient setting.
If you are ready for a lucrative and rewarding position please call Sarah Williamson on 07 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404