We are currently recruiting for a mental health clinician to join the Access & Triage team for a 12 week contract in the Grampians region in Victoria.
You will be required to conduct comprehensive mental state & risk assessments over the phone and when appropriate will refer onto the community mental health teams. You will also be required to provide mental health assessments within the ED and works cohesively with emergency services.
This role requires a high level of consultation and liaison between different components of the health service. You are required to work autonomously but also within a team and ensure effective, evidence-based service. This role is a 24/7 role and would require you to work on a rotating roster Monday – Sunday.
- Earn up to $69.83phr + Penalties + Super
- Free Accommodation provided – shared housing
- Travel provided from Melbourne
- Free Uniform + ID badge
- Similar experience working in mental health for 3 years
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Current Police Check
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act 2014
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Ashlee Troman on 07 3171 2929 or email email@example.com to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404