We are currently seeking a registered nurse with experience in community mental health for an exciting 8-12 week contract opportunity! You will be working as part of the community mental health conducting initial triage, referrals, comprehensive mental assessments along with inreach in the emergency department. You will be working with an inclusive multidisciplinary team of 6 mental health clinicians including OT’s, social workers, nurses and a psychiatrist.
- Agency rates of up to $69.83phr + Super
- Free Accommodation
- Travel package of up to $400 each way provided
- Uniform + ID badge provided
Based in the seafood capital of Australia there is plenty to do on your days off! Enjoy a bay cruise and see the ocean wildlife and experience the freshest seafood, explore the coastal trail walks, visit the national parks and local cafe’s and dining! There is something available for everyone!
- Must have a minimum of 2 years community mental health experience within Australia
- Current unrestricted AHPRA
- Current National Police Certificate
- SA WWC or willingness to obtain
- 2 Current References
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Ashlee Troman on 07 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404