Are you looking to relocate? We are seeking a primary health nurse to come work down in walgett. We are looking for a Nurse for a 3- 12 month basis.
You will need a strong back ground in primary health and Working with Aboriginal communities on a daily basis. you will be work in a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Salary Packaging
- Salary up to $45 / hour (based on experience)
- Accommodation with electricity, water and internet provided subsidised.
- paid leave loading 17.5 %
- Use of motor vehicle within the town of Walgett (pool cars)
- Uniform (provide own black pants, skirt etc and shoes)
- Career Progression
The position is located in rural NSW in a small town of around 2500 people. The location offers a friendly relaxed lifestyle and there are many sporting and recreational options available. You will find an airport located nearby and a range of amenities such as shops, salons, District Hospital, Youth Centre, and a local swimming pool.
It is essential you meet the following criteria:
- Division 1 AHPRA registration
- Bachelor or Nursing or equivalent
- Full working rights in Australia
- Commitment to providing health of Aboriginal people
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, simply click ‘apply’ or contact Shannan Dabek a call on 07 3171 2929 / email@example.com
Please apply if you have only Australian experience.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404