An Aboriginal medical service is requiring a registered nurse to join their supportive team. You will be required to conduct health assessments, care plans, immunisations, assist doctors with clinical procedures and you must be familiar with ECG’s. You will be working within the clinical practice team alongside the chronic disease management team. This role will see you work within an indigenous health setting.
- Join a dynamic and supportive team environment
- Earn between $35-$45 per hour + Super
- Initial Accommodation provided (subject to availability)
- Must have previous primary health care experience
- Nurse immunizer certificate
- Prior experience working with Indigenous communities
- Current Police Check
- Current AHPRA registration with no restrictions
This role is located in central NSW, 2 hours out of Dubbo. This small country town is home to Australia’s biggest rodeo and close by to national parks and forests and has art deco building and classic country pubs where there is genuine rural hospitality.
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Ashlee Troman on 07 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404