Fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Renal Nurse, who is seeking their next contract position in an outback renal unit. You will be an integral part of the team, working under the NUM and alongside a team of highly skilled RN’s and CN’s, on a 7 day rotating roster operating Monday to Friday with occasional Sunday work. The role offers the opportunity to join dynamic and thriving team, that is making a real difference to the community.
Located in the Northern Territory, you will have access to the Real Outback. Surrounded by an abundance of National Parks there is a great opportunity to get out and have a true Australian experience. The town offers all amenities expected from a large town, including shops, bars and restaurants.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Nursing, or equivalent
• Current AHPRA Registration
• Previous remote experience highly regarded
• Post graduate in Renal Studies (preferred)
• Min of 3 years’ experience | Including Fresenius
• Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship will not be provided)
• Salary up $90,252 + 9.5% Supers
• Relocation Package
• Accommodation & Travel provided
• Career development opportunities
• Salary packaging available
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply or email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call “Meg Buchanan” today on 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404