Fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Renal Nurse, who is seeking their next contract position in an outback renal unit.
You will be an integral part of the team, working under the NUM and alongside a team of highly skilled RN’s and CN’s, on a 7 day rotating roster.
The role offers the opportunity to join dynamic and thriving team, that is making a real difference to the community.
Based within a regional township in the Northern Territory, which is known for its rich culture and outback charm. If you enjoy the great outdoors, there is lots to do including walking trails, fishing, swimming and 4WD.
The community has all your needed amenities including; shops, hospital, bottle shop and basic clothing stores. For families there is both primary and high schools locally. The town has a fantastic community feel with friendly and very warm locals.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Nursing, or equivalent
• Current AHPRA Registration
• Post graduate in Renal Studies (preferred)
• Min of 3 years’ experience | Including Fresenius
• Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship will not be provided)
• Salary up $88,051 + Super and Penalty Rates
• Accommodation & Travel provided
• Career development opportunities
• Salary packaging available
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply or email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively call “Janine Johnson” today on Tel: 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404