I am currently seeking applications from experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join a fast-paced, inner-city Hospital, alongside a multidisciplinary team. Your main responsibility will be to provide high quality, patient focused care while ensuring the smooth running of the Theatre Department. The Hospital is a 345-bed teaching hospital.
From the sparkling harbour to the WWII history to the city’s food scene and tropical outdoor lifestyle, Darwin is the perfect place for those seeking adventure. It is the perfect time of year to visit Darwin, the humidity isn’t too high, the weather is stable, it is slightly cooler and you will be able to get around and do virtually anything you want to do!
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Working rights within Australia
- Minimum of 3 years’ post-registration theatre experience
- Extensive communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to take on a full-time position, with a rotating roster
- Annual salary up to $92,508 per annum + 9.5% Superannuation
- Permanent or Short-term contracts available
- Subsidised Accommodation
- Free Return Travel from any major city
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply now or email a current resume to email@example.com! Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please call (07) 3171 2929!
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404