As a registered nurse with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, you can take this opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team in our brand-new facility. Based in the South Burnett region, just 2 hours outside if Brisbane, this 49-bed hospital offers Emergency, maternity, outpatient, pathology and surgical services.
The South Burnett region offer several tourist attractions, including wineries, museums, and natural parks. The region is popular for outdoor activities like hiking, camping, and birdwatching, with Bunya Mountains National Park being a nearby natural attraction. Peanut farming and agriculture, along with its contributions to Queensland’s food production, makes it an important part of the state’s rural landscape. It’s a town with a strong sense of community and a focus on preserving its agricultural heritage.
- Role includes Gynae, General Surgery, Laparoscopy, Endoscopy, C-Section
- Unit – 1 Maion Theatre, Endoscopy Theatre (3 x per week), other general days
- Availability for Early January for 8 weeks. Potential for extension and further roles.
- Competitive hourly rates up to $69.72 (Mon-Fri am) + Penalties + Super.
- Travel package available and Free accommodation
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Theatres/Scrub scout
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Advanced Life support (ALS)
How to apply:
If you are an experienced RN/CN with the background in Theatres/Scrub scout, we encourage you to apply. Please click “apply” or email melanie.hancock@CMR.com.au . For a confidential chat, please call me on (07) 3497 5059.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404