You will be employed by a national insurance company. This is an office based position – Triaging overseas patients over the phone.
You must have a min of 5 years’ nursing experience
Must be competent to triage over the phone & have exceptional communication skills
Full time + Part time available
40 hours per week – 4 x 10 hour shifts on rotating roster
Shifts are: 7am-5pm, 8am-6pm, 12-10pm, 8pm-6am 10pm -8am
Offices are based in Brisbane or Sydney CBD.
close to all transport links.
Salary as per the nurses award (Circa $41ph) + Penalty rates
- Discounted gym membership
- Reward with training, development, promotions.
- Paid parental leave / flexible work
- volunteer days available after 6 months
The following criteria is Essential for the role.
- Min 5 years Emergency nursing experience
- Proven experience in an emergency setting
- Tele triage experience desired
- National police clearance
- Working Rights within Australia
If you do not meet the above criteria, please do not apply. 457 visa’s not offered.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please call Becki Thompson on 07 3171 2929 or click APPLY NOW!
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404