You will be employed by a national insurance company. This is an office based position – You will be the first point of contact for the patients with someone in Australia, you will be triaging over the phone. This is an exciting opportunity within a fact paced insurance company.
You must have a min of 5 years’ nursing experience
Must be competent to triage over the phone & have exceptional communication skills.
Full Time Permanent Position, 40 hours per week = 4 X 10 hour shifts.
You will be situated in the river city, right in the heart of the CBD. Brisbane has lot to offer in terms of housing and schooling. A busy city with a Queensland relaxed feel about it. Just s stones throw away from the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast, there is lots to do on days off. The city has many shopping centres, cafes and night life.
Salary as per the nurses award (Circa $43ph) + Penalty rates
- Discounted gym membership
- Reward with training, development, promotions.
- Paid parental leave / flexible work
- volunteer days available after 6 months
The following criteria is Essential for the role.
- Min 5 years Emergency nursing experience
- Proven experience in an emergency setting
- Tele triage experience desired
- National police clearance
- Working Rights within Australia
If you do not meet the above criteria, please do not apply. 457 visa’s not offered.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please call Becki Thompson on 07 3171 2929 or click APPLY NOW!
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404