Are you looking for a change, Griffith has a contract position in there theatre ward. You will need to have a strong back ground in recovery and anaesthetics and scrub scout. Working a 7 day rotating roster, on a 3 month contract.
This is a 100 bed hospital, with maternity, ED, paediatrics, surgical wards and mental health.
As the successful applicant, you will be offered
- Total Package Up to $87,625.20 (based on level of experience)
- + 9.5% Super
- Free accommodation- first 3 months
- Travel assistance up to $200
Whilst you are on your contract take advantage of your weekends off and go and explore what this town has to offer. You will be located in a small remote town in NSW, which is approximately a 2-hour flight from Sydney and South Australia. There are local shops, restaurants, pubs and gyms and the beautiful country side, where you can take the scenic trail.
As the successful applicant you will need to have:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- General AHPRA registration
- 2 + years working in Australia
- Working with Children check
- up to date immunisations (full serology report)
- 2 x reference checks
- Full working rights in Australia
Click “Apply Now” and submit your CV to Shannan Dabek, or phone our team on +61 7 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion. Know someone who might suit this role? Refer a friend to be eligible for our great referral bonus.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404