Let us help you get back on track post COVID-19 with a new and exciting challenge. We are seeking Nurses with a strong background in recovery, anaesthetics, and scrub scout. Working a 7-day rotating roster on a 2 to 3 month contract. This is a 119-bed facility with 100 hospital care beds and 10 maternity beds. The department has 2 operating theatres, a supportive NUM and full-time clinical nurse educator in staff.
• Salary up to $98,795 pa inclusive of loading (based on experience)
• 9.5% Superannuation
• Free shared accommodation
• Travel allowance provided
Located in NSW this town is a large regional hub with over 26,000 locals, a buzzing cosmopolitan culinary centre and boasts some of the best produce in the region. You will be near beautiful national parks, and local lakes so you can go for a fish or hire a jet ski.
• Bachelor of Nursing (or equivalent)
• Anaesthetics highly regarded
• 2 years of recent experience working in Theatre (PACU/Scrub Scout)
• Full working rights in Australia
Click “Apply Now” or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion. Know someone who might suit this role? Refer a friend to be eligible for our great referral bonus!
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404