Sick of the same old role in metro hospitals? Looking to spice things up and travel for work?
We’re looking for experienced anaesthetic nurses ready for a seachange in WA.
You will be working in a new purpose-built surgical centre that includes 3 operating theatres, a procedure room and a dedicated endoscopy room. This is situated in a modern campus with 134 beds servicing over 60,000 patients per year.
*Contract on offer from 8-12 weeks, due to COVID restrictions, applicants must already be in WA*
- Salary up $88,905pa + Super and Penalty Rates
- Travel & Subsidised Accommodation provided
- Salary packaging available
- Our nurses have great feedback from their contracts here, many extending!
Located on the coast of WA, only 4.5 hours’ drive to Perth you will stay well connected, but escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Primarily working Monday to Friday, you will have your weekends free to explore the stunning surrounding beaches, tackle the 4X4 treks and for those who enjoy a tipple, it’s only 3.5 hours to wine country for a weekend getaway
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Min of 4 years’ experience in PACU | Anaesthetics
- Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship will not be provided)
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply or call Sarah Smith today on 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404