Join our dynamic healthcare team at Alice Springs Hospital, Central Australia’s major referral center, offering an enriching experience in perioperative care.
Position: Registered Nurses | Theatre
- Roles Available: Scrub/Scout – 1, Anaesthetics – 1, Recovery – 1, Admission/DPU Recovery – 2
- Start Date: January 17, 2024
- Minimum Contract Length: 4 weeks
- Maximum Contract Length: 12 weeks
- Location: Alice Springs Hospital
About the Role: With 5 operating rooms, our perioperative unit provides a 5-day elective surgical service and 24/7 non-elective/emergency service to Alice Springs and outlying communities. Specialties include general surgery, obstetrics, orthopaedics, vascular, ENT, ophthalmology, urology, dental, endoscopy, trauma, and emergency surgery.
- AM Weekday Rates up to $81.19/hour + Penalties
- Travel Allowance Provided & capped at $900.
- Accommodation Provided- shared no option for single accommodation.
- Must have AHPRA & working rights in AUS.
- 2 years equivalent clinical experience in the field.
- No recent work in Alice within the last 12 months via NTG or a competing agency
Take the opportunity to contribute to healthcare in a diverse and culturally rich environment. If you meet the criteria and are ready for an unforgettable experience, apply now via apply button or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404