Work within the Child Health Program in partnership with the multi-disciplinary team to provide high quality prevention and treatment. Identify and prioritize Child Health needs by working collaboratively with families and the broader community. Provide a culturally safe, competent and comprehensive care. Develop and maintain a strong referral pathway and work with the broader team including external agencies.
● Salary up to $112, 403 Per Annum + On call rates
● 9.5% Superannuation
● Travel, Accommodation and Rates provided
● Amazing opportunity for professional development
● Short-term contract with the view to extend
A large, diverse and cultural community in Northern Territory. The community has Multiple food outlets, Supermarkets, Service Stations, Auto Workshop, Arts & Crafts Centre, commercial accommodations and plenty of outdoor activities to keep you busy!
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Min 5 years broad nursing experience post registration and 3 years working in a primary health related field in a remote context, preferably in Child Health
- Qualifications and experience directly related to Child Health, preferably in community setting
TO APPLY NOW
simply click ‘Apply’ or contact Meg Buchanan on 07 3171 2929 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404