Permanent Full Time opportunity available for an experienced Remote Area Nurse. Your main clinical duties will include treatment of illness, promote well-being, provide education and training as well as encouraging community health action and promote comprehensive Primary Health. You will enjoy a salary base of $119,642.94 pa, rent free fully furnished house and 6 weeks of annual leave with 17.5% leave loading.
- Salary base of $119,642.94
- Rent free fully furnished house
- 6 Weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Training and professional development opportunities
- AHPRA Registration
- Working rights in Australia
- 2+ Years Experience in a similar role
- REC, MEC and Pharmacotherapy desirable
- Previous experience working in a remote indigenous setting
You will be within lands that cover approximately 250,000 sq kms in the east of Western Australia up to the Northern Territory and South Australian borders. There are approximately 2,000 people that live in these lands within small communities. The lands are serviced weekly and there are flights into each community. Telstra is the best mobile coverage as well.
Please call Meg Buchanan on 07 3171 2929 to discuss this role further, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click “APPLY NOW“
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404