I am currently seeking experienced Emergency Registered Nurses who are looking to make the transition from urban emergency nursing into remote communities. Working in a remote environment provides a challenging, rewarding work experience, as you will have the opportunity to gain unique clinical expertise and knowledge that is not acquired within an urban setting.
- Generous hourly rates from $60-75/hour + on-call and penalty rates where applicable
- Free accommodation and travel provided
- Opportunity to develop cultural awareness
- Join a supportive,boutique agency who will be with you every step of the way
- Opportunity for on-going work or future locum contracts
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration
- Minimum 2 years in an Emergency Setting
- Desire to obtain remote qualifications
- Immunisation endorsement and/or hearing checks, screening highly advantageous
If you are ready for a rewarding position in a remote community click apply or to hear about more roles throughout Australia please call Meg Buchanan on 07 3171 2929!
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404