Seeking Multiple Remote Area Nurses for contract work across the region of Katherine, Northern Territory with a reputable and fantastic organisation. Katherine West Health Board has 4 major clinics and a number of satellite centres providing healthcare services to various communities. Successful candidates will report to the Manager of Primary Health Care, working as part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team in a remote health care centre and be expected to provide the highest standard of nursing care for clients through the provision of comprehensive primary health care services.
From the rolling river country South West of Katherine down to the striking tip of the Tanami desert, Katherine West Health Board covers an area nearly the size of Victoria. The four major clinics are based in Kalkarindji, Timber Creek, Lajamanu and Yarralin.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Nursing, or equivalent
• Current AHPRA Registration
• Minimum of 3 years’ Emergency experience
• Remote Qualifications or willingness to obtain certificates including REC, MEC, Pharmacotherapeutics and AGV Immunisation Certificate
• Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship will not be provided)
• Annual Salary up to $115,213 + Superannuation (Dependent on prior remote experience)
• Return Travel Provided to and from contract
• Accommodation Provided
• On-going contract opportunities
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply or email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call, “Meg Buchanan” today on Tel: 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat!
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404