We are seeking experienced Remote Area Nurses for FIFO Contract arrangements in Top End Northern Territory.
A truly magical location! Explore a spectacular landscape with un spoilt shores and timeless culture. The scenery is beautiful and diverse, it includes rugged coastlines, remote islands, rivers teeming with fish, lush rainforest, towering escarpments and savannah woodland.
This opportunity offers great earning potential with both daily rate or hourly positions on offer plus:
- Generous hourly rate up $72/hour + penalties
- Travel and Accommodation covered in full
- Clinic hours Monday through Friday with bi-weekly on-call roster
- FIFO – Make this role your own – flexible working arrangements allowing adequate work life balance
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate/hold the following:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- 2 Recent Clinical References
- Current MEC, REC and ALS
- Must have AGV Immunisation Certificate and Pharmacotherapeutics
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal culture
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 1300 267 300 (option 1) to learn more about this fantastic opportunity!
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404