About the Role
We are seeking experienced Remote Area Nurses for FIFO Contract arrangements in Top End Northern Territory.
Truly magical locations available. Explore a spectacular landscape with unspoilt shores and timeless culture. The scenery is beautiful and diverse, it includes rugged coastlines, remote islands, rivers teeming with fish, lush rainforest, towering escarpments and savannah woodland.
- Generous hourly rates up to $75.96/hour + On-call
- Return Travel Covered in Full
- Free Single Accommodation Provided for Duration of Contract
- Clinic hours Monday through Friday with bi-weekly on-call roster
- FIFO – flexible working arrangements allowing adequate work life balance
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate/hold the following:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- 2 Recent Clinical References
- Current MEC, REC and ALS
- Must have AGV Immunisation Certificate and Pharmacotherapeutics
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Indigenous culture
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 1300 267 300 (option 1) to learn more about this fantastic opportunity!
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404