We are seeking experienced Remote Area Nurses for contract-based roles in Tropical Northern Territory. You will work Monday-Friday and be on call after hours. We have various island locations available. If you are looking for a change of scenery, let us help you get there! Our clients are seeking nurses for roles up to 6-12 weeks – with the potential to extend.
- Generous daily rate of $700
- Add shift penalties on top
- Free accommodation and travel
- Flexible contract agreements
- Incredible opportunity to immerse yourself into a NT remote community
This part is up to you! We have a number of opportunities available within small, large, diverse and cultural communities in Tropical Northern Territory.
- Previous experience working in the NT
- Prior experience using PCIS
- 2 x references (within last 12 months)
- REC, MEC – Within last 3 years
- AGV Immunisation certificate
- Basic Life Support
- Current AHPRA Registration (2021)
- Current Police Records and NT Working with Children clearances
To be considered for one of these opportunities, please click “APPLY NOW” or alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Meg Buchanan on
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404