An exciting opportunity to work with a newly established clinic working within the Women’s Health Program in partnership with the multi-disciplinary team to provide high quality prevention and treatment. The successful applicant will be required to provide comprehensive women centered care and work collaboratively with and act as a key resource and mentor for the community workers allocated to the Women’s Health program.
● Salary up to $112, 403 Per Annum + On call rates
● 9.5% Superannuation
● Travel, Accommodation and Rates provided
● Amazing opportunity for professional development
● Short-term contract with the view to extend
A large, diverse and cultural community in Northern Territory. The community has Multiple food outlets, Supermarkets, Service Stations, Auto Workshop, Arts & Crafts Centre, commercial accommodations and plenty of outdoor activities to keep you busy!
● Minimum 5 years broad nursing experience
● Prior Remote Area Nursing experience is essential
● Certification in Implanon insertion and removal or willingness to obtain
● Maternal Emergency Care (MEC), Midwifery Upskilling (MIDUS)and Paediatric ● Emergency Care(PEC) or equivalent highly regarded
TO APPLY NOW
simply click ‘Apply’ or contact Meg Buchanan on 07 3171 2929 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404