Seeking an experienced Remote Mental Health nurse for a Permanent Full Time opportunity in outback Western Australia. You will be required to deliver effective Mental Health services to the communities and your main clinical duties will include interventions, consultancy and liaison in relation to people with moderate to severe mental illness. A salary package up to $125,471.61 will be provided as well as a rent free fully furnished house. You will also enjoy a generous 6 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading.
- Salary package up to $125,471.61 pa
- Rent free fully furnished house
- 6 Weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Training and professional development opportunities
- AHPRA Registration
- Working rights in Australia
- 2+ Years Experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a remote indigenous setting
You will be within lands that cover approximately 250,000 sq kms in the east of Western Australia up to the Northern Territory and South Australian borders. There are approximately 2,000 people that live in these lands within small communities. The lands are serviced weekly and there are flights into each community. Telstra is the best mobile coverage as well.
Please call Jacob Shute on 07 3171 2929 to discuss this role further, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click “APPLY NOW“
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404