We are currently working with a hospital based in Northern QLD who are needing experienced mental health inpatient nurses for short term contract to start ASAP until end of November.
You will be working on a 20 bed low dependency unit and 4 bed high dependency. Your roster will be rotating with AM, PM and Night shifts and both 8 and 12 hours shifts.
- Earn up to $61.52phr + Penalties + Super
- Free Accommodation provided – nursing quarters
- Travel package provided from Brisbane
Located in Northern QLD in a coastal town with the Great Barrier Reef not too far off shore. There is plenty of things to do to occupy your time on your days off including rainforests, reefs, beaches and water parks. It would be a relaxing getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Knowledge of CIMHA & ieMR is desirable
- Experience working in a mental health inpatient unit
- Current Police Check
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Cannot take anyone from NSW, VIC and ACT
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Ashlee Troman on 07 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404