We are currently seeking a AOD Clinical Coordinator for a 12 Month contract OR Permanent opportunity to join a well established Organisation based in Darwin!
- Permanent role
- 12 month contracts can also be considered
- You will be managing
- You will be the direct report for a team of roughly 8FTE – this will include case workers, support worker, admin, clinicians
- This role does not include any outreach
- Working with a multidisciplinary team
- Participating in the intake process and ensuring that case management services are delivered in line with best practice.
- Providing work supervision and guidance for other colleague
- Paying up to $95,000
- 9.5% Super
- Relocation assistance available
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave
- Take advantage of salary packing benefits!
- Experience within AOD and indigenous health is required
- A tertiary degree or a postgraduate qualification in Social Sciences, Psychology, Counseling or equivalent and other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Management or leadership experience would be preferred but not essential
simply click ‘Apply’ or contact Ami Flowers on Tel: 07 3171 2929
or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404