You will be working as part of the Community Mental Health Team as the CAMHS case manager located in the Pilbara, Western Australia.
- 3-6 month contract (6 months is preferred)
- Monday – Friday opportunity
- You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Working with 0-18 years old
- Agency rates up to $72 p/h + Super
- 9.5 % Super
- Accommodation $135 per fortnight
- Free travel
- Experience working in Community & CAMHS
- Eligible for AASW or full AHPRA if a Psychologists
- Mental health experience is required
- Experience working in Remote and Aboriginal Communities
- *2 weeks isolation is required if travelling form outside WA (accommodation provided)*
simply click ‘Apply’ or contact Ami Flowers on Tel: 07 3171 2929
or email a resume to email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404