We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, for an experienced Allied Health Professional to lead a Multidisplinary Team, which support a wide range NDIS clients in the Wide Bay Region. Our client is a reputable NDIS Provider and pride themselves on delivering high level Allied Health services, they offer face-to-face in both our Hervey Bay and Maryborough offices, in home visits, schools, workplace, day care, hydrotherapy, and via Zoom if a face-to-face appointment is not possible.
You will lead a team of twelve AH professionals, whilst holding a small clinical caseload 30% client work, 70% management duties. Your direct reports and team are made up of Allied Health Professionals including Psychologists, Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapists, Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapists and the amazing admin team.
- Ensure professional leadership to the Allied Health team and a total of 12 direct reports
- Provide performance management, annual appraisals and professional development plans.
- Ensure all Allied Health services are delivered in line with NDIS quality safety framework, NDIS code of conduct and all relevant Organisation Policies.
- Provide leadership to the Allied Health team to ensure an integrated and comprehensive primary health care model
- Ensure the appropriate cultural context in which services are delivered
- Participation in strategic and operational planning as required
- Achievement of the Board approved Allied Health budget
- Participate in delivery of clinical services
- Undertake monthly audits
- Deliver on agreed and approved KPIs
- Manage a small clinical caseload – 30% Client work/70% Management Duties
- Organise regular Allied Health team meetings
- Support the teams professional development and provide clinical supervision
- Participating in meetings, reviews and committees
- Completed Bachelor or higher in Psychology, Social Work, OT, Speech Pathology or similar.
- Current Registration with AHPRA or AASW
- Experience working with people with a disability and or complex needs
- Previous experience managing a team (Minimum 1 year)
- Experience with conflict and complaint management
- Experience building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Passion for fostering learning, growth and personal development within your team.
A very Generous Salary Package of $138,320 (equating to $70 p/h) + Super + Salary Sacrifice P.A
Benefits Include Relocation Assistance and 3 Bedroom House for the first six months & Paid Supervision.
We would love to hear from you:
Simply ‘Apply Now’ or get in touch with Chloe Scott in the Social Care Team.
Email your CV to Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au or
Call Chloe Scott 0731712929 (Option 1)
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404