Your new workplace is a Private Practice that is currently looking for a passionate clinical Psychologist, to join a Multi-disciplinary team on a permanent basis located in Inner City Melbourne.
Is a beautiful, recently renovated, multi-modal medical centre that was once an old bank. The consultation rooms are large, quiet and filled with natural light, art and plants.
The role will require integration with General Practitioners, Allied Health. Being able to communicate and appreciate the knowledge of these professions is integral to the role.
- Must be happy working part time, 1-3 days per week (days will be flexible)
- Provide the best possible care for our patients and the best working conditions for our staff.
- You must hold an ABN as this is a contractor opportunity
- You are motivated to create the best outcomes for your clients
- Work effectively yet independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Charge rate for a clinical psychologist is $225 – secure up to 65% of billings!
- AHPRA Registration with the clinical endorsement
- Passion for working with other Allied Health professions and General Practitioners
- Competence working with children, alcohol and other drugs, personality disorders as well as depression/anxiety
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Ami Flowers on (07) 3171 2929 to discuss. Alternatively, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404