We are currently seeking a Social Worker for a locum opportunity to join a well established Organisation based in Coastal Victoria.
This coastal Victorian Health service is 4 hours outside of Melbourne with expansive sandy beaches to swim and boat harbours to admire. This is a small town with an abundance of sports and other activities to join in on. Enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of coastal regional Victoria.
- 3-6 Month contract
- Full time hours
- Monday – Friday, 38 hour week
- This position is part of the Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) and Counselling team, within the department: Primary Care Services.
- This role provides high level generalist social worker service, including but not limited to psychosocial assessment, clinical intervention, counselling, crisis intervention, short term case management and discharge planning for eligible health service consumers across the age continuum.
- Paying up to $58 per hour
- 9.5% Super
- Free accommodation
- ADO accrued every month
- Take advantage of salary packing benefits!
- No weekends!
- Degree or masters within social Work or Counselling is required
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Experience within Mental health and AOD is required
- Must have full serology and WWCC
simply click ‘Apply’ or contact Ami Flowers on Tel: 07 3171 2929
or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404