We are currently seeking an experienced Counsellor for a permanent opportunity to join a a multi-disciplinary team located 8hours North of Brisbane!
- Facilitate healing and improvements in the wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients, including those who have been affected by past policies and practices of forced removal.
- Providing intake, assessment, crisis intervention, case management, counselling, and education/support services to all Clients.
- Working with a multidisciplinary team to provide primary health care services
- Being an innovative thinker and applying high moral and ethical standards to ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Driving to community’s to provide counselling
- Up to $78,000 + Super
- Salary packaging available
- Full-time, Monday – Friday | No Weekends
- PD opportunities
- Exposure to a diverse caseload
- Supportive team
- Registered with Member of Australian Counselling Association
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in any of the following disciplines counselling, psychology, social work, mental health or related area.
- Experience with managing a case load
- Experience with all age ranges required
- Experience with indigenous clients is essential
- Driving license is essential
Click ‘Apply Now’ if you would like to be considered for this opportunity. For more information contact Ami Flowers on (07) 3171 2929
for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404