On behalf of our client which is a well established not for profit organisation in the Northern Territory we are seeking an experienced Counsellor to support a very important program that is committed to the safeguarding of children & young people across the community of Darwin. In this role you will deliver a high level of therapeutic counselling support and interventions while helping to strengthen family relationships.
- Provide a range of evidence based therapeutic interventions.
- Deliver family therapy, individual and groups counselling sessions.
- Provide suitable referral pathways on an individual basis.
- Support families in critical situations to help strengthen these relationships.
- Relevant qualifications (Counselling Psychology or Social Work).
- Demonstrated experience working with children, young people, families.
- Membership of a governing body such as PACFA, AASW or ACA.
- Demonstrated competence in using a broad range of evidence-based counselling and group work approaches to support client outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including case note writing.
- Demonstrated cultural competency when working with Indigenous people.
- Salary Sacrifice Available (More Take home pay)
- Relocation Assistance
- Get to explore beautiful NT
A generous package of up to $84K+ Super (Based on your experience and Qualifications) + Salary Sacrifice + Relocation Assistance.
Interested? We would love to hear from you:
Simply ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au or call Chloe Scott in the Social Care Team 0731712929 (Option 1).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404