We are currently seeking experienced Social Workers/Mental Health Clinicians to work in a multidisciplinary teams for a number of Health Services across Northern Western Australia (Pilbara/Kimberley Regions) to support clients across programs such as: Acute Mental Health, Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH), Subacute Team and Community Mental Health – to provide psychosocial assessments and goal based interventions. The Locum Contracts can be twelve weeks to six months depending on the appointment and need of the service. Travel allowance and free accommodation is offered on most locums and we can explain these details with each locum you are wishing to apply for.
We recruit for a number of Mental Health Services across the northern regions of Western Australia. We are linked with a number of public hospitals, mental health services and community health centre.
– Generous Agency Rates + Superannuation
– Free Accommodation and Travel Allowance offered on most contracts
– Get to see loads of locations Australia Wide and get paid to do it!
– Potential to extend post locum to further contract or permanent
– Get to upskill by working with a range of teams!
– Completed Bachelor/Masters of Social Work or other related disciplines
– Eligible to register with AASW
– Minimum 12 months experience as a Social Worker or Mental Health Clinician
– Previous experience in assessment/triage of mental health presentations advantageous
– Previous experience providing intervention in a mental health setting
– Excellent report/case note writing that align with legislation.
– Currently hold or have eligibility to obtain National Police Check, Working With – Children’s Check (relevant for the state you are working in).
We would love to hear from you!
Simply ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gabrielle in the Social Care Team 07 31712929 (Option 1).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404