We are seeking a Mental Health Clinician for a 3 month contract assignment in WA coastal town of Esperance. The successful candidate will ideally have experience working within WACHS with hospital social work experience. As the Case manager you will provide specialist commuinity mental health services to adults suffering mental illness, their families and carers in the Goldfields Region. This will include daily comprehensive mental health assessments include those completed in hospital, home and within the community.
1. Tertiary qualifications in Social Work and eligibility for full membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers or the Society of Professional Social Workers.
2. Knowledge of emotional, behavioural, psychological and psychiatric disorders of adults.
3. Demonstrated experience in assessment and providing evidence-based interventions for adults with mental health or related disorders, and their families/carers.
4. Demonstrated ability to work as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team.
5. Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to promote positive peer and line management relationships.
6. Current knowledge of legislative obligations for Equal Opportunity, Disability Services and Occupational Safety and Health, and how these impact on employment and service delivery.
7. Possession of a current WA C or C-A Class Drivers Licence and the ability to travel within the region including overnights stays as required.
8. Covid 19 vaccination including booster
1. Sound knowledge of the key principles of the WA Mental Health Act (1996).
2. Knowledge and understanding of the provision of mental health services within a rural community.
3. Experience in working within a community mental health service setting.
Hourly rates up to $60 per hour depending on experience + super.
$600 travel allowance
We would love to hear from you:
Simply ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Gabrielle Taylor in the Social Care Team 0731712929 (Option 1).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404