- Provide interventions case management to a range of adult clients
- Provide suitable referral pathways to clients and their families/carers
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders and the local community e.g. GPs and Non-Government Organisations.
- Provide safe clinical practice and professional advice with experience in Case Management and Triage.
- Provide mental health assessment, care planning, implementation and evaluation service
- Using best practice principles as part of a collaborative partnership with consumers, families, the multidisciplinary team and other key stakeholders.
- Provide Outreach services to other rural and remote areas in South West.
- Record appropriate professional reports, statistics and maintain up to date clinical records.
- Completed Qualification in Social Work, Psychology or Occupational Therapy.
- Eligibility with AASW or current AHPRA registration depending on discipline
- volunteers of aged care services to have a current National Police Certificate. Queensland Health will
- facilitate the applicants obtaining the above check.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Working With Children Check or eligibility to obtain
- Full Vaccination against:
– Covid 19 including booster
– varicella (chicken pox)
– pertussis (whooping cough)
– hepatitis B
– current years influenza
Generous Agency Rates based on your experience and speciality paying up to $67 per hour + Super + Free Accommodation + Travel Allowance.
Interested? We would love to hear from you:
Simply ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au or call Chloe Scott in the Social Care Team 0731712929 (Option 1).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404