We are seeking an experienced Mental Health Clinicians for a number of contracts in Health Services across Australia.
These positions are fulltime and are a minimum 12 weeks with potential extensions and transfer to permanent work in many locations after initial contract.
- Perform initial Mental Health assessments for clients based on individual needs.
- Provide assessment and short term follow up to patients.
- Provide Psycho-Social assessment of clients.
- Perform risk assessments
- Deliver clinical treatment and care to resolve or emotional distress.
- Provide consultation with the patient, family and carer(s), and other care providers
- Apply independent professional judgement and high-level problem-solving skills to a complex case load to achieve positive outcomes which meet individual client goals.
- Building networks and relationships to further promote the service among key stakeholders.
- Completed Qualification in Social Work or Psychology
- Professional Membership with AASW or eligibility to obtain if successful.
- Previous experience in undertaking assessment of clients
- Previous case management experience supporting clients in a holistic manner
- Demonstrated experience as a Mental Health Clinician or Social worker
- Current National Police Check or eligibility to obtain
- Current Working with Children Check for relevant State or eligibility to obtain
- Current open drivers licence
- Willingness to provide immunisation records and serology as per the Health Services onboarding requirements for contract work.
- Fantastic Casual Rates from $55 – $84 P/h + Super + Penalties* (Based on experience)
Benefits to Locum Work
- Travel to beautiful locations Australia Wide
- Accommodation and Travel Allowance*
- Generous Agency and Casual Rates*
- Gain Career Experience in specialised areas
- Career Flexibility
- Meet other professionals living the locum lifestyle
- Help needed Health Services & Communities
- Personal & Financial Fulfillment
Why Work With Me?
- Four Years experience recruiting in the Mental Health and Social Care Sector
- Strong Relationships with Health Services Australia Wide
- Regular Job Vacancies Sent so you aware of new opportunities
- As your recruiter, I work with you from beginning to end of contract
- Compliance team who work with you to support you through out the onboarding process
- Supportive Payroll team dedicated to ensuring you are supported
- Online Portal to submit weekly timesheets
- The potential to have a Long Term Working Partnership
- Generous Referral Bonus Program for any candidates you refer to us who complete a contract or are successful for a permanent position*
If this sounds like something you might be interested in please reach out:
Chloe Scott | Executive Consultant, Social Care Team
You can Simply ‘Apply Now’
Email: Your CV to Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au
Call: 0731712929 (Option 2)
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404