We are seeking an experienced Mental Health Clinician to work in a multidisplinary team of clinicians who provide mental health programs and alcohol and other drug services and support to clients in rural and remote settings in Far North QLD. The service is based in Ayr with surrounding teams in Palm Island, Ingham, Burdekin and Charters Towers.
This position is a fulltime 8 week locum with potential extension.
Charters Towers is 70km south-east of Townsville.
Free share accommodation and travel allowance to contract provided.
- Provide clinical assessment and evidence-based interventions within a multidisciplinary environment.
- Work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and other service providers to provide mental health and alcohol and drugs interventions for community members (and their families).
- Support clients with complex problems relating to their mental health and/or alcohol, or other drug use.
- Provide a comprehensive and flexible mental health service which includes intake, assessment, care planning, intervention and groupwork within a multidisciplinary framework ensuring comprehensive care.
- Have a sound knowledge of legislation, service standards and service directions, relevant to mental health and alcohol and drugs service provision.
- Provide a range of targeted and holistic evidence-based therapeutic interventions to people experiencing mental health problems with or without co-existing substance use problems.
- Work collaboratively and provide support, information and education to carers & family.
- Completed Qualification in Social Work or Psychology
- Professional Membership with AASW or eligibility to obtain if successful.
- Demonstrated experience to be able to comprehensively assess, plan, implement and evaluate care within a complex environment.
- Proven ability in clinical assessment and intervention in the areas of mental health and alcohol and other drugs.
- Demonstrated ability or demonstrated commitment to the delivery of evidence based therapeutic approaches and interventions.
- Ability to consult, liaise and negotiate with a wide range of individuals including clients, families, service providers and other health providers.
- Fantastic Casual Rates from $73.23 p/h + Super
- Free Shared Accommodation
- Travel allowance
Why Work With Me?
- Four Years experience recruiting in the Mental Health and Social Care Sector
- Strong Relationships with Health Services Australia Wide
- Regular Job Vacancies Sent so you aware of new opportunities
- As your recruiter, I work with you from beginning to end of contract
- Compliance team who work with you to support you through out the onboarding process
- Supportive Payroll team dedicated to ensuring you are supported
- Online Portal to submit weekly timesheets
- The potential to have a Long Term Working Partnership
- Generous Referral Bonus Program for any candidates you refer to us who complete a contract or are successful for a permanent position*
If this sounds like something you might be interested in please reach out:
Chloe Scott | Executive Consultant, Social Care Team
You can Simply ‘Apply Now’
Email: Your CV to Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au
Call: 0731712929 (Option 2)
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404