We are seeking a Mental Health Clinician to join the Child and Adolescent Mental Health team who work in partnership with children and young people , carers and primary care providers to deliver an evidence based response to young people aged 12-18 years with or at risk of serious mental illness and working therapeutically with children and young people with complex or high needs.
This position is a fulltime contract role (3-6 moths with accommodation provided and travel allowance), a permanent role with relocation assistance will also be considered for the right applicant.
- Primarily you will take on a caseload of consumers aged 0-18 providing assessment and clinical treatment, case management and support for patients, their families and carer(s).
- You will also identify and engage with other key community service providers involved in the provision of rehabilitation, recovery, support, and discharge planning consistent with the patients and family/carer(s) needs.
- The role encompasses community consultation, awareness and education activities to increase the understanding of psychiatric disorders and delivery models within the community.
- Completed Qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy or Nursing.
- Current Registration with professional body or eligibility to do so.
- National Police Check
- Current Drivers Licence
- Covid 19 vaccination including booster
Contract: Casual Rates up to $65 per hour depending on speciality + super.
Free Shared Accommodation is provided and travel allowance both ways to contract.
Permanent: up to $95,800 + Super + Relocation Assistance.
We would love to hear from you:
Simply ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au or call
Chloe Scott in the Social Care Team 0731712929 (Option 1).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404