Social Workers,Social Care & Psychology
Published 12 July 2021
About the Role
- Provide professional and confidential counselling services to facilitate healing and improvements in the wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Prepare case management strategies for clients being assessed or receiving counselling or therapy. Complete Mental Health Care plans of clients.
- Act as an advocate on behalf of clients with relevant community agencies
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to ensure streamlined intake, assessment and referral processes
- Support values that respect historical and contemporary Aboriginal cultures so that Aboriginal people are recognized as having a special connection with the State
- Salary starting from $80,000 + 10% Super
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Housing can be provided until permanent accommodation is found
- Located on the border of Victoria and New South Wales, right on the Murray River
- Registered Social Worker or Nurse Encouraged to Reply
- Minimum of 6-12 months experience working with child and adolescents
- Australian Driving License – Outreach involved in the role
- Graduates encouraged to apply – Training can be offered
How to Apply
If you are interested and want to know more, contact Brooke for a confidential chat on (07) 3171 2929 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404