Seeking experienced Mental Health Clinicians & Social Workers for a range of contract positions across the Northern Territory.
Full Job Description
We are seeking experienced Mental Health Clinicians & Social Workers for several contracts in Health Services across the Northern Territory. These positions are for a minimum of 13 weeks with potential extensions and option to transfer to permanent work in many locations after the initial contract.
- Perform initial needs assessments for clients based on individual needs.
- Provide assessment and short term follow up to patients.
- Provide Psycho-Social assessment of clients.
- Deliver clinical treatment and care to resolve or emotional distress.
- Provide consultation with the patient, family and carer(s), and other care providers
- Apply independent professional judgement and high-level problem-solving skills to a complex case load to achieve positive outcomes which meet individual client goals.
- Building networks and relationships to further promote the service among key stakeholders.
- Completed Qualification in Social Work/ Counselling/ Psychology
- Professional Membership with AASW/ ACA/ PACFA. AHPRA or eligibility to obtain if successful
- Previous experience in undertaking assessment of clients
- Previous case management experience supporting clients in a holistic manner
- Demonstrated experience as a Mental Health Clinician or Social worker
- Current National Police Check or eligibility to obtain
- Current Working with Children Check for relevant State or eligibility to obtain
- Current open drivers license
- Willingness to provide immunisation records and serology as per the Health Services onboarding requirements for contract work.
- Fantastic Casual Rates from $50 – $84 P/H + Super (Based on experience)
Benefits to Locum Work
- Travel to beautiful locations Australia wide
- Accommodation and travel Allowances*
- Generous agency and casual Rates*
- Gain experience in specialised areas
- Career Flexibility
- Meet other professionals living the locum lifestyle
- Help Health Services & Communities in need
- Personal & financial fulfillment
Why Work With Me?
- Strong relationships with Health Services Australia wide
- Regular job vacancies sent so you aware of new opportunities
- As your recruiter, I work with you from start to end of contract
- Compliance team who works with you to support you throughout the onboarding process
- Supportive payroll team dedicated to ensuring you are supported
- Online portal to submit weekly timesheets
- The potential to have a long-term working partnership
- Generous referral bonus program for any candidates you refer to us who complete a contract or are successful for a permanent position*
For more information please do not hesitate to reach out to me on 0734 975 713 or email me your latest CV/Resume to email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404