We are seeking an experience Child and Youth mental Health Specialist/Clinician to join a multi-disciplinary team within two well-established public health service in the Northern Territory. In this community outreach role, your caseload may include:
- Children and youth from 3-18 years old
- Medium to high risk
- Complex mental health and comorbidity
- Salary from $106,568 upto $119,351 + Super (Based on experience)
- Free onsite accommodation
- Travel reimbursement up to $500
- Friendly and supportive team culture
- Bachelor of Psychology or Social Work with relevant registrations
- Experience working with children and youth
- Experience working with indigenous communities preferred not mandatory
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Ami Flowers on 07 3171 2929 or Ami.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email me
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404