Your new workplace is a Private Practice that is currently looking for a passionate Psychologist, either General or clinical, to join a well established team on a permanent basis located in Tropical Townsville.
- Reporting directly to the Practice Director
- Providing psychological services including assessments, therapy and consulting
- Working independently with a range of clients
- Delivering focused psychological strategies
- Full time is preferred, but part time options available
- You will be a permanent employee
- Presentations include the spectrum of mental health, chronic disease management, psychosocial, personal issues, relationships and critical incident management.
- You will be working with across the life span
- AHPRA Registration as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Member of APS (or eligible)
- Eligible for a Medicare provider number
- Competence working with children, alcohol and other drugs, personality disorders as well as depression/anxiety
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
Townsville is Northern Australia’s largest city, and the unofficial capital of north Queensland with a growing population of around 200,000. It is located on the north-eastern coast, wedged between the Great Barrier Reef, Paluma rainforest and outback Queensland. As the largest Queensland city outside of south-east corner, Townsville is well connected via airport. The city is famous for its average 320 days of sunshine each year, access to island, reef, rainforest and outback, and glorious winters that encourage an outdoor lifestyle.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Ami Flowers on (07) 3171 2929 to discuss. Alternatively, email me at email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404