Cornerstone Medical Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of our client in North Brisbane and Toowoomba to join a growing and dynamic team in a well established and highly reputable Private Practice. Psychologists and Accredited Mental Health Social Workers are welcome to apply.
Join this supportive and collaborative team who pride themselves on a high level of clinical support to a range of clients within the community using a range of evidence-based psychotherapies. With offered peer support and mentoring in a resourced clinic, with access to internal learning, supervision and professional development in areas of clinical practice our client will consider full time or part time for the right candidate.
The main areas of presentations are in the areas of: Clinical and Counselling Psychology, Trauma, PTSD, NDIS referrals, EAP Contracts, DVA, Work Cover and family therapy including children.
- Manage a Clinical client caseload for medium to long term case management
- Willingness to work collaboratively with a team of Psychologists
- Adopt an outcome and feedback informed process to ensure a high level of service delivery.
- Completed Bachelor or higher in Psychology or Bachelor or higher in Social Worker.
- Current AHPRA Registration or Mental Health Accreditation with AASW depending on discipline.
- Eligible for Medicare Provider Number
- A passion or area of interest you can bring to the clinic
- Ability to work in a collaborative team
- A passion for working with one or more of the following presentations: trauma and neuroscience, kids and families, NDIS, working professionals and well-being.
- Full Administration Support
- Experienced in house Supervisors
- Opportunity to participate in leadership project based activities (can reduce clinical caseload)
- Professional development opportunities
- Diverse range of clients, so you can work with your areas of interest
- Strong values driven team culture
Salary up to $120K + Super based on experience.
If you meet the criteria are interested in this opportunity, apply now or send your CV to: Chloe.Scott@cmr.com.au or if you would like more information or to have a confidential discussion about the role, please call
07 3171 2929 (option 2).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404