We are currently seeking an experienced Psychologist for a Locum opportunity to join a a multi-disciplinary team located 90 minutes from Brisbane! You will be part of the Social emotional well being team to provide interventions for clients of the program.
- Contract until 31st January 2021
- This is a Monday – Friday Position with outreach clinics into the community.
- The team consists of yourself and another mental health clinician. The larger team consists of 5 members
- Psychologist with endorsements are encouraged to apply but not essential
- Working across the life span
- Dealing with Presentations consisting of grief & loss, depression, trauma, family and/or relationship matters, and any other issues, which affect their mental, social and emotional well-being. The program provides holistic, culturally appropriate casework.
- Agency rates up to $60p/h + Super
- 9.5 % Super
- Free accommodation (hotel or Motel)
- Travel allowance provided
- Christmas public holidays off work!
- Experience working in Community Mental Health
- Must hold AHPRA as general psychologist
- Candidates with indigenous experience are encouraged to apply
- Must be elidable for a Medicare provider number
simply click ‘Apply’ or contact Ami Flowers on Tel: 07 3171 2929 or email a resume to email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404